- “Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.” #PruebaElSaborDeKnorr
- 2 medium size squash or zucchini, cut into 1/3-in slices (about 12 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup of crumbled Mexican queso fresco
- If you can’t find Mexican squash, you can use any other type of tender zucchini.
- Place sliced squash in a medium size frying pan. Add butter and water.
- Turn heat to medium high and steam for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let it rest for one more minute. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, divide on serving plates and sprinkle with the crumbled cheese. Enjoy!
And don't forget to check the events organized by Knorr® at your local Walmart during the month of August. You can also prepare this delicious recipe for creamy guacamole as a side dish and serve with your main dish, rice, and steamed squash.
If you are on Pinterest, check our boards with hundreds of delicious ideas I'm pinning for you!