MAKES 4 SANDWICHES
- 2 Tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 Pound Sirloin or Rib Eye steak, sliced very thin
- Sea salt to season
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 french rolls 6-IN long
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup black or pinto refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup of Mexican Cream
Make sure your meat is soft and juicy. Do not over cook.
4. Spread mayonnaise in one side of the rolls and refried beans in the other.5. Divided the steak with onions over the french rolls, if there is some of the meat juices in the pan pour those over the meat. Add lettuce and tomato slices.