- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white onion chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds ground chuck beef
- ½ cup ground saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 6 slices of pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 4 thick slices of bacon
Mely MartínezLeave a comment and share your experience with the recipe.
If you are on Pinterest, check our boards with hundreds of delicious ideas I’m pinning for you! Or if you are on Instagram, check out the meals pictures or stories ideas.