“Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.” #SaboreaTuVerano
- 1 ½ Lb. Top round or sirloin steaks, about 1/3-in thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsps. Vegetable oil
- 1 cube Knorr beef bouillon
- ½ cup beer (light or dark)*
- 1 Lb. white onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- You will need two frying pans to prepare this dish. A large one and a medium sized one.
- I usually use a light beer, but you can also use dark.
5. Add the browned onions to the steak’s frying pan, mix, and keep cooking for about 3 minutes, just enough time to blend all the flavors. Taste to check if it doesn’t need more salt or pepper.