Guava Jam Recipe
This is a delicious, easy-to-make sweet Guava Jam, made with only three ingredients. This homemade jam is great over a toast. Quick & Easy jam recipe that will be enjoyed by everyone at home.
– Place guavas in a medium-size saucepan and cover with the water. Turn heat to medium heat and cook for 15 minutes. The guavas will look soft.
– Remove the seeds using a spoon to scoop them out.
– Place guavas, sugar, and 1 cup of the cooking water in your blender. Process until it looks like a fine pure. Remove the rest of the liquid from the saucepan, you can be used to make tea if you want.
– Return the guava mix to the saucepan and cook again in low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently. The jam will be ready when you can see the bottom of the saucepan while stirring the jam.
– Pour the hot jam immediately into clean jars, close the lids tightly and place on your kitchen counter covered with a kitchen napkin or towel.
– After a couple of hours, you will hear a pop sound, which is the sound of the lids indicating that the jars are sealed. Wait until they are completely cool and store in your pantry for up to a year. Once you open a jar of your sweet and delicious jam, store in the fridge.