Chicken, Main Course
– Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
– Heat oil in a large dutch oven or heavy pot over medium-high heat. Once it is hot, add the chicken pieces skin-side down. Fry the chicken, turning once per side until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
– Reduce heat to medium and stir in the chopped onion and the garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes until the onion looks transparent.
– Add the diced peppers and keep cooking for 5 more minutes. Scrape any browned bits at the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon.
– Stir in the chopped tomatoes, cook for 5 more minutes. Add Knorr Tomato-Chicken Bouillon dissolved in the ½ cup of water and turn the heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
– Check to see if it needs more salt, then cover the pot and cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and tender.