– Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
– While the chicken is cooking, roast the tomatoes 0n a griddle, turning as needed to obtain an even roasting. Once the tomatoes are ready, set aside.
– Once the chicken starts getting a little golden, add the diced potatoes and Poblano pepper. Stir and keep cooking for about 3 minutes.
– Place the roasted tomatoes, onion, and garlic in your blender. Process until you have a very smooth sauce. Pour this sauce into the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
– Add the whole Serrano peppers and chopped zucchini to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 more minutes. Finally, add the Purslane (or spinach), cilantro, and Epazote. Season with salt and pepper. Keep cooking for 5 more minutes; make sure all the vegetables are well-cooked before serving. Enjoy!