– Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium-size saucepan. Add the onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for one more minute.
– Stir in the diced zucchini and the fresh corn kernels. Keep cooking, stirring from time to.
– time for about 5 minutes.
– Add the diced tomato, stir, and cook for 3 more minutes. After that, pour the hot water and the Knorr Tomato-chicken bouillon, making sure it dissolves well with the water.
– Once the soup starts boiling, add the cilantro sprigs and reduce heat to low and cook for 8-10 minutes.