– Cook the corn for 5 minutes in boiling water, then drain and set aside to cool.
– Slice the cucumber lengthwise, scoop out the seeds with the help of a spoon, then slice the cucumber.
– Place the onion slices in a strainer and rinse under the faucet with cold water. Shake well and set aside. This step will remove the bite from the onion’s flavor.
– Place the cucumber slices, sweet corn kernels, purslane, and tomato slices in a large bowl.
– Prepare the dressing by mixing the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
– Just before serving, mix the dressing with the rest of the salad ingredients. Enjoy!