– In a large skillet with the vegetable oil at medium high heat, cook the meat for about 5 minutes, then add the onion and garlic.
– Cook for about 10 minutes, then add the plantain, olives, raisins and almonds and keep cooking, breaking up the meat into small pieces. Cook until meat is opaque, about 7 minutes.
– Add the tomato, stir, and cover. Reduce heat and simmer until most of the juices have been absorbed. Season with salt and pepper.
– Warm the corn tortillas on a griddle over medium heat.
– Cover with a kitchen napkin to keep them warm.
– To prepare the enchiladas, spoon some of the mole sauce over the tortilla and then add about 2 tablespoons of the picadillo.
– Roll up the tortilla and arrange, seam side down, on the serving plates and keep forming the rest of the enchiladas.
– To serve, spoon mole sauce over the rolled tortillas, top with crumbled cheese and garnish with the onion slices.