– Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lime juice.
– Roughly chop parsley, onion, and garlic.
– In a blender, combine parsley, onion, garlic, and cream. Blend until you have a smooth sauce. If the sauce is too thick add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to thin it.
– In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sauce for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
– Gently place the fish fillets into the sauce and cover the skillet. Simmer for about 6 minutes until fish is cooked and tender.
– Serve warm, spooning some of the sauce over each filet. This goes well with white rice and a salad.