Flavored milk, a quick and easy recipe to make Vanilla-Cinnamon Flavored Milk & Chocolate Milk. Kids love it! Add it to your coffee too!
– Place the sugar and three cups of milk in a medium-size saucepan with the cinnamon stick. Turn the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
– Once the milk starts boiling, reduce the heat to low. Gently simmer the milk for 10 minutes so that it can be infused with the cinnamon flavor.
– While the milk is simmering, mix the tablespoon of cornstarch and the remaining cup of milk in a bowl. Mix well, making sure that there are no lumps in the milk.
– Pour the milk-cornstarch mixture and the vanilla extract into the simmering milk. Turn the heat to medium-high and simmer for 6-8 more minutes.
– Allow the Flavored milk to come to room temperature, and then pour it into small bottles to be refrigerated. This drink tastes better when served cold!