– Warm the tortillas at a medium-high heat skillet or griddle.
– Spread a small amount of the refried beans on the tortilla.
– Add a small portion of the meat and fold the tortilla.
– Keep the folded tortillas warm in a kitchen napkin while you finish assembling all your tortillas.
– Place the folded tortillas back on the hot skillet or griddle and with the help of a pastry brush apply vegetable oil on both sides of the tortillas. Warm your tacos for about 30 seconds per side.
– To serve, place 3 tacos per person on a plate and top with cabbage, onion, tomatoes, and cheese.