– In a skillet, prepare the HERDEZ™ Traditional Refried Beans according to the package’s instructions.
– Add 1 cup of HERDEZ® salsa verde and 1 cup of chicken broth to the beans and mix. Cook for 4-5 minutes to allow all the flavors to blend. Season with salt.
– Heat the oil in a small frying pan and lightly fry each tortilla on both sides. Place them on a plate.
– Using a pair of kitchen tongs, dip each tortilla into the bean mixture.
– Place the tortillas on a plate and fold them into quarters.
– Add a slice of queso fresco inside each tortilla. Garnish with Mexican cream and onion slices.