– Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the sausages and slightly fry them, about
– 1 ½ minute per side. Once this step is done, remove and set aside.
– In the same skillet (or in a separate griddle if you prefer), add the butter and melt to medium-high. Place the bread roll (with the inside of the roll facing down) on the griddle to toast. About 2 minutes.
– Now, for the assembly part: Spread the mayo on each piece of bread, top with a few pieces of the lettuce, then arrange half of the Armour Vienna Sausages on top of the lettuce. Proceed with the cheese slice, tomato, onion, and half of the avocado slices. Cover with the other half of the roll.
– Serve with some pickled peppers and carrots. Enjoy!