– Rinse the shrimp and remove the peels, setting the shrimp aside. Fill a medium-size saucepan with water and add the shrimp peels. Bring the water to a boil, and season with salt and pepper and the oregano. Continue to boil, and once the water has reduced to a third of the original amount, add the shrimp in. Cook the shrimp for no more than one minute, as any more will cause the shrimp to reduce in size and lose all the properties we’re looking to obtain.
– After cooking, strain the shrimp broth. Season it with salt, and set it aside to cool.
– In a large serving glass (like the one in the picture), add the seafood ingredients: the shrimp, oysters (with their own juices), squid or octopus, and crab pulp. After this, add the lemon juice and Maggi sauce.
– Next, add the ketchup sauce and a cup of the shrimp broth and mix.
– Fill the remainder of the serving glass with more of the shrimp broth and add the diced tomato, red onion, and cilantro. Decorate with avocado and some shrimp, and add some habanero sauce (or your preferred salsif you like it spicy. Accompany with a lime wedge and some saltine crackers.