– Cut off the kernels from the corn, slicing from the top of the cob. Place them in a saucepan with 2 cups of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, place the corn in a colander, and immerse in cold water to stop the cooking. Drain the corn and place in a large bowl.
– Cut the cherry tomatoes in half (it is easier if you slice them from the top instead of horizontally).
– Thinly slice the radishes and the cucumbers, and place in the bowl with the corn. Remove the leaves from the sprigs of mint and cilantro. I like to add them whole, but you can also finely chop them. Add the rest of the ingredients.
– To prepare the dressing, whisk together the oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
– Cut the avocado in half, and remove the pit. Slice or dice, according to your preference. Set aside.
– Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and stir. Taste to check if it needs more salt or pepper. Finally, add the sliced (or diced) avocado and gently toss into the salad. Serve immediately and enjoy!