– Place Salsa verde, Mexican Cream and cilantro in a blender, process until you have a smooth sauce. Set aside.
– Heat a skillet over medium heat; warm oil and dip the tortillas one at a time into the oil to soften, giving it just a few seconds per side. Besides softening them for easy rolling, another of the reasons that we do this is to avoid the tortillas from breaking. I prefer to brush the tortillas and then warm them in a skillet to use less oil. Transfer onto a plate covered with paper towels to drain any excess oil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
– Season the chicken with salt and pepper. You can also add garlic powder if you like.
– Fill the center of each tortilla with the chicken and roll it up.
– Spread ⅓ sauce in a 9″ baking dish.