– Fill a tall glass (you can use a highball glaswith ice. Pour the Tequila Blanco and the orange juice in and stir.
– Now, to get those sunrise color effects, slowly pour the grenadine into the glass (it has to be slow!). Garnish with an orange wedge and a maraschino cherry. The cocktail is now ready to enjoy. Cheers!
– If you can’t find grenadine, you can use pomegranate juice concentrate, or mix cranberry juice with natural syrup. Keep in mind that the “sunrise” effect might not look as perfect without the grenadine.
– A good substitute for the orange juice is pineapple juice.
– For a non-alcoholic version, just skip the Tequila and add a few ounces of mineral water.