– Place the shredded turkey meat into a bowl and season with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
– Heat the oil in a large skillet at medium-high temperature.
– While the oil is heating up, warm the tortillas on a hot griddle (just a few seconds) until they become pliable and easy to roll. Cover with a kitchen napkin to keep them warm while you form the taquitos.
– Add some of the turkey meat into the tortilla; roll tightly and, with the help of kitchen tongs, place into the hot oil. Wait a few seconds before removing the tongs, to be sure the tortilla won’t unfold.
– Cook each taquito for about 2 minutes per side until golden brown.
– Once cooked, place on a plate covered with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
– Before serving, spoon some of the Mole sauce over the taquitos, drizzle with cream and garnish with El Mexicano® Cotija Cheese and/or Fresco Casero®, I used a mix of the two of them. Add some avocado slices and red onion rings. Enjoy!