– Roast onion slices and habanero pepper over a medium heat, turning from time to time to avoid burning.
– Place the beans and its broth in your blender, chop the roasted onion and add it to the blender too.
– Process the blender contents until you have a beautiful puree texture.
– Heat lard or vegetable oil in a medium-size skillet. Pour the bean mixture into the skillet using a strainer.
– Add the roasted habanero pepper to the beans and keep cooking the mixture stirring occasionally. Cook until desired texture, dry, creamy or liquid.