Add to Collection
Go to Collections
PINEAPPLE MARGARITA RECIPE
his Easy Pineapple Margarita is a tasty and smooth drink that’s perfect to enjoy as an aperitif or with your favorite Mexican food.
- 8 oz. Frozen pineapple chunks about 1¾ cup
- 3 ounces Tequila Cazadores
- 1½ ounces Triple Sec
- 2½ ounces Natural Sugar Syrup*
- 1¼ ounces Lime Juice
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. Piquín or cayenne pepper powder to mix with the salt (optional)
- 2 cherries to garnish
Place the pineapple chunks, tequila, triple sec, natural syrup, and lime juice in your blender. Blend in the highest setting until you have a very smooth mixture.
Add the ice cubes to the blender, making sure that they go all the way to the bottom where the blades are, and continue blending until very smooth. Serve in the prepared glass of your choice.
To prepare the glasses, dab the rims with a lime wedge and then dip them into a small plate of salt (mixed with the Piquín or cayenne pepper powder, if using). Enjoy your Frozen Pineapple Margarita!
- * To make the Natural Sugar Syrup, mix a half cup of sugar with a half cup of water. Place this mixture in a small saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Wait until it cools before using, and reserve the extra syrup for future uses.
- ** If you want to coat your glass rim with a sweet & spicy salt mix, check out our recipe for Chamoy. It is totally addictive!
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2889mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 59.5mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1.6mg