Add to Collection
Go to Collections
WHITE MOSCATO AND PEACH SANGRIA
This recipe is not the classic Traditional Mexican Sangria recipe, but rather a special one for me. In México the recipe uses the following ingredients: Red wine, Lime juice, sugar or syrup, mineral water and ice cubes. White Moscato And Peach Sangria.
- 4 large peaches or nectarines
- 2 cups peach juice or nectar*
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 1 bottle of White Moscato 750ml
- Ice cubes
- 1 bottle 591ml of club soda or sparkling water, chilled
First, prepare the fruit by cutting the peaches or nectarines in half, pole to pole around pit, using the crease in the skin as a guide. Hold both halves of the fruit and twist apart. Once you remove the pit, slice in several wedges.
Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Add peach juice, orange liqueur and Moscato white wine.
Stir well, cover with a plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
To serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and add the Sangria mixture dividing evenly. Top off each glass with chilled club soda or sparkling water.
• *If peach juice is not available, use mango juice.
• The combination of the Moscato wine and the peach juice will be sweet enough for some, but you can add more sugar if you like.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 25.9mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.4mg