Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mango Salsa is a quick and easy salsa that you can prepare using homemade salsa or any store-bought chunky salsa; it can be done in a matter of 2 minutes. This is not necessarily “traditional” Mexican fare, but it pairs well with several Mexican dishes, especially seafood.
Servings 1 /2 Cups each one
- ¾ cup of chunky salsa from a jar or you’re your own
- 1 can 15oz diced mangos drained or 2 large mango diced.
Other Ingredients to make it your own:
- 1 Habanero pepper finely diced
- ⅓ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion finely diced
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice.
Pour salsa into a medium-sized bowl.
Drain the mangos and gently stir into the bowl with the salsa. Enjoy.
To make it your own, just mix in the ingredients of your choice from the above list.
*You can also use dried pepper flakes or any other type of pepper.
Make the salsa a few minutes before serving.