Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Tequila is famously made in the Mexican town of Tequila, in the State of Jalisco. The only alcoholic beverages that can be named “Tequila” are the ones made out of the Blue Agave. Cocktail Recipes Using Tequila, Suave Agave, Punch de la Casa...
- 1 ounce Tequila Don Julio Reposado
- 2 ounces Malbec Wine
- ¾ ounce Pomegranate Juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- Orange Wheel for Garnish
- 3 ⅓ bottles Tequila Don Julio 70 Añejo
- ⅓ liter Mezcal Del Maguey Santo Domingo or Vida recommended
- 3 cups Strong Black Tea
- 1 ½ liters Water
- 12 dashes Aromatic Bitters Angostura Bitters recommended
- 5 cups Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 3 cups Clementine or Tangerine Juice
- 2 cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 ounces Agave Nectar or to taste
- *Oleo Sacrum
- *Peels of 4 lemons 4 grapefruits muddled with 2 cups of sugar
Combine Tequila Don Julio Reposado, Malbec wine, pomegranate juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake vigorously and strain into a wine glass.
Garnish with an orange wheel.