Add to Collection
Go to Collections
RED WINE SANGRIA
Sangria is one of the few drinks I remember my father preparing at home, he made the Natural Sangria using grenadine syrup.
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 4 tbsp. of natural syrup recipe below
- 2 tbsp. of lime juice
- 1 cup of Mineral water or club soda
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 2 cups of red wine
- 8 Orange slices to garnish
Divided the ice cubes into four glasses.
Add 1 tablespoon of syrup and ½ tablespoon of lime juice to each glass.
Slowly pour ¼ cup of the mineral water and then ¼ cup of the orange juice into each glass. Do not mix.
Finally, gently add ½ cup of red wine to every single glass. Garnish with the orange slices. Enjoy!
- You can add more ice or syrup, according to your taste.
- You can also prepare this cocktail in a pitcher, instead of preparing the glasses individually (I also sometimes make a single glass of sangria just for myself). Just add the ingredients in the same order in order to create the layered effect.
- To make the syrup, heat a small saucepan over low heat. Mix 4 tablespoons of sugar with 4 tablespoons of water and stir them in the saucepan until the sugar has dissolved completely. Wait until the syrup is cold before using, and reserve any leftover syrup for other drinks!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 332mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.2mg