Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Paloma Cocktail Recipe
Paloma Cocktail Recipe, if you looking for a quick, tasty, and refreshing tequila cocktail for the upcoming festivities, this is it!
- Kosher Salt to garnish the glass rim
- 3 tbsp. 1.5 oz. Tequila Patrón Silver
- 2 tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Natural syrup or white sugar
- 4 tbsp. 2 oz. Grapefruit juice, fresh or Simple Truth™ 100% Grapefruit Juice*
- ¾ cups ice cubes
- Lime or grapefruit wedges for garnish
Pour the salt on a small plate. Rub the rim of the glass with a lime or grapefruit wedge (make sure you don’t add too much liquid to the rim), then dip the glass rim in the salt.
Place the ice cubes in the glass.
Pour in the Tequila Patrón, lime juice, and the syrup (or sugar). Combine well.
Finally, add the Simple Truth™ 100% Grapefruit Juice, garnish with a wedge of lime or grapefruit, and enjoy your refreshing Paloma Cocktail!
- You can also use the Kroger Ruby Red Pulp-Free 100% Grapefruit Juice, or a Grapefruit Soda to make this Paloma Cocktail.
- Paloma Cocktail is not usually sweet, but the addition of the syrup (or sugar) enhances all the citrus flavors in this tequila cocktail.
- There is not a good source of information about who invented the Paloma cocktail or its history, or if it was even created in Jalisco, the State where Tequila is originated.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 95mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Iron: 0.8mg